Saturday, Jun 9, 2012 · 6:00 am
Honey Brake Lodge
OPEN TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT
JUNE 9, 2012
SALINE / LARTO COMPLEX
$100.00 PER TEAM ENTRY FEE
$10.00 OPTIONAL BIG BASS POT
Launch from any public ramp on the Saline / Larto Complex
Weigh In at Honey Brake Lodge on Larto Lake
Film crews for the Honey Brake Experience outdoor show will be filming, so be sure to wear your best tournament jersey!!!
1. All fish must be taken with rod and reel on artificial lures. Trolling will not be permitted. All local, state, and federal laws must be obeyed. Any violations of these laws or unsportsman-like conduct will result in disqualification of the team.
2. Contestants will fish as a two (2) man team. All fish must be taken while fishing together from the same boat. No bank fishing is allowed. Contestants are not permitted to leave their boat except during an emergency or call to nature.
3. Only five (5) BLACK BASS or SPOTTED BASS may be weighed in. More than five bass in the boat, except during the culling process, will be grounds for disqualification. Only fish measuring 12 inches or longer may be weighed in. There will be a one (1) pound penalty per each undersized fish weighed in and loss of that fish. NO COURTESY MEASUREMENT AT SCALE. In case of a tie of the BIG BASS the money will be split. Each team must choose their largest fish to be weighed as big bass. NO MUTILATED FISH WILL BE WEIGHED IN. There will be a half (1/2) pound deduction for each dead fish.
4. All contestants must wear Coast Guard approved life vests while combustion engine is in gear.
5. Fishing hours will be from 6:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. check in.
6. Contestants can launch from any public ramp on the Saline / Larto complex and take off from the landing at 6:00 a.m. Any contestant leaving the landing before 6:00 a.m. will be disqualified. Contestants must be checked in no later than 3:00 p.m. at the Honey Brake Lodge boat dock. There will be a 1 lb. late penalty per minute after 3:00 p.m. up to 15 minutes at which time the contestants will be disqualified.
7. The tournament committee shall interpret and enforce ALL RULES. Any situation not covered by the above rules will be regulated by the committee. All protests must be made within 30 minutes after the weigh in is completed.
8. All live bass will be released after weigh in. All fish must be brought to weigh-in in bags.
9. It is the responsibility of each contestant to know and understand ALL RULES and by signing this entry form agree to a polygraph examination if asked to do so.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT PORTER TRIMBLE
AT (318) 201-3474.
MAIL ENTRY FORMS TO:
Honey Brake Lodge
PO BOX 386
JONESVILLE, LA 71343.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: HONEY BRAKE LODGE.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY JUNE 8, 2012!!!
IN SIGNING THIS APPLICATION, WE HEREBY WAIVE
AND RELEASE ALL OTHER CONTESTANTS, THE
HOST, SPONSORS, AND TOURNAMENT OFFICIALS
FROM ALL CLAIMS OF INJURY AND/OR DAMAGES
IN CONNECTION WITH AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY
TOURNAMENT RULES. WE ALSO GIVE PERMISSION
FOR THE USE OF OUR LIKENESS IN ALL PHOTOGRAPHS,
VIDEO AND PUBLICATIONS, NOW AND FOR FUTURE USE.
WE SWEAR THAT THE ABOVE FACTS ARE TRUE TO THE
BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE, AND ENCLOSE HEREWITH,
OUR APPLICATION FEES.
ENTRY FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE
PARTNER #1 NAME SIGNATURE DATE
PARTNER #2 NAME SIGNATURE DATE