LSU takes on Stony Brook to go to CWS
Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 3:10pm
BATON ROUGE, La. (WVLA) —
LSU will take on Stony Brook College in this weekend's Super Regional tournament.
The games will start on Friday, and all of the games will be in the daytime.
If the Tigers win the Super Regionals, they go to the National Championship Game in Omaha.
The Tigers take the field at 11:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Then, if it's needed, the Tigers would face Stony Brook again at noon on Sunday
Here's a look at the Super Regional full schedule:
(7) LSU vs. Stony Brook - Friday 11 a.m., ESPN2; 11 a.m., ESPN2; Noon, ESPN2
(2) UCLA vs. TCU - Friday 8 p.m., ESPN; 8 p.m. ESPN2; 9 p.m. ESPN2
St. John's vs. Arizona - Friday 2 p.m., ESPN2; 2 p.m. ESPN2; 3 p.m. ESPN2
(3) Florida St. vs. Stanford - Friday 6 p.m., ESPN 2; 5 p.m., ESPN2; 6 p.m. ESPN2
(1) Florida vs. NC State - Saturday 1 p.m., ESPNU; Noon, ESPNU; Noon, ESPN2
(8) South Carolina vs. Oklahoma - Saturday 7 p.m., ESPNU 6 p.m., ESPNU; 6 p.m. ESPN2
(5) Oregon vs. Kent State - Saturday 10 p.m. ESPN2; 9 p.m. ESPNU; 6 p.m. ESPNU
(4) Baylor vs. Arkansas - Saturday 4 p.m. ESPNU 3 p.m.; ESPNU; 3 p.m. ESPN2